Send me an email, look at the old ravings, or post a comment below. Thanks!

Well, go on. What do you have to say for your self?

Comments
Your name?

Alright, what's 1 + 8 then?
Let's hear it:
26 Apr 2013 04:14:24  VBCurtis
OK. I'll run ECM at 43e6, and perhaps GNFS a couple selections on 13-. I agree that your found-factors list looks like more than a T40 has been run, which is why I'm skipping 11e6.
25 Apr 2013 17:00:54  mklasson
VBCurtis: The k=15 numbers have had considerably less ecm done though, only up to about 35 digits.
22 Apr 2013 23:51:49  mklasson
VBCurtis: I'm not entirely sure, but looking at the top ecm factors suggests enough ecm has been done to eliminate most factors < ~41 or so digits? Laurent Fousse did a _lot_ of ecm on these numbers back in 2005.
20 Apr 2013 04:06:34  VBCurtis
How much ECM work have these numbers had? I'd like to have a go at the 13- list, but I prefer to not waste effort.
31 Jan 2010 22:48:36  mklasson
Cheers zhorkon! I sincerely doubt the hexit source is of much use to anyone, but I've sent it to people who have asked for it in the past.

I'd be happy to have a look at your updated .ODF file. If you could email it to me that'd be great. Thanks!
20 Jan 2010 21:06:13  zhorkon
Glad to see you're still alive and kicking, Mikael! I just started fooling around with your Hexit program and I think it's still pretty useful in 2010... but I see the "latest" 1.57 version is about 9 years old! Ever think of GPL-ing the source if you're not still actively working on it yourself? (9 years is an eternity with computers!) And BTW, I just made a new version of your HEXIT.DOC for my own use... which I called "Hexit v1.57 Release Notes", so as not to "change the original", per your old instructions! Your old .DOC file wouldn't translate smoothly to my version of Word (2007) - the formatting got scrambled in Word's auto-importing - so I worked it over by hand, plus re-spelled/re-grammared/re-syntaxed just a bit to make it more easily understandable to Americanized English brains. Next I'll make an OpenOffice .ODF version... since I'm not a great fan of proprietary software and encodings and don't usually keep copies of M$ Word on my personal PCs. I wasn't planning to "release" my re-worked versions... but I would be happy to send YOU a copy in case you'd like to look it over and maybe use anything you liked from it to update your old .DOC file with something more up-to-date, word-processor-wise.
25 Aug 2009 01:50:35  mklasson
Thanks guys. I'm glad you like it.
22 Aug 2009 00:38:17  Richard A.
Hello,
Thank you for Hexit and Dasmit. I do enjoy the use I get from them and hope to register.
11 Jul 2009 17:31:10  Ucif
hi, first thank you for Hexit is good software ...he make omputer easy that we thought ...
08 Jul 2009 19:33:33  mklasson
I'm curious though, be ye human or machine? If robot ye be, I'm sorry for being rude and deleting your mostly incoherent postings. You probably don't understand any better right now. Rest assured though, your time will come. I give it 100 years tops, potentially being proven wrong comfortably outside my presumed life cycle. It does take a while for us organics to change.
08 Jul 2009 18:21:37  mklasson
Thank you all for the spam you keep posting here!